Re: Rarities CD, "Water in particular"

J Stotts, re:

>>> My early 1980s lp of "Join Together:L Rarities" has "Water" fading out,
with Keith screaming, "Somebody!!!!...Champagne...." at the end. How unique is
this? Does this show up on any other recordings?

        First of all, it is on the original single release (at least on the
US release, on the B-side of "Love Reign "O'er Me" (I _think_ that's the
A-side of the US single!)  You can also hear it on the UK "Rarities" cd,
which is still available.
        Secondly, and I have a feeling we're opening a can of worms here;
isn't he saying, "...Somebody!!!.......give me........",  as in "give me
some water"?  That's what I always thought it was.

                gary m.