Re: Some more simple questions

Stacey & friends;

wondering:

        A friend of mine, (who I used to play drums with in a band; he played
guitar, and PT was his guru, although he never came close to Townshend's
ability to play) says that he numbered his guitar because they were either
tuned differently, or had capos on them to put them in a different key.  I
don't believe his explanation, but perhaps if watching the clips, if you can
tell what song he is playing, you would be able to tell what key it is, or
maybe you'd be able to see a capo on "3", and not on "2", or something.  (I
could see maybe different tunings, but a capo?  You just pop them on!!)

        2) Does anyone know who the fuck caught that SG at Woodstock?

        I wish it was me.

                        gary m

PS:  I was just wondering -- was it the unedited version of TKAA?