The Who/PT

ok here's some more Pete associations..asside from bass on the Thunderclap
Newman album, he played guitar on 4 tracks for John Otway & Wild Billy
Barret(also synth), Food of Love,Yvonne Elliman 1 track guitar,Smiling Men With
Bad Reputations,Mike Herron, G 1 track,Sam Hut (?) guitar on album, Willy &
Lapdog,Gallagher&Lyle, bass & harmonica, Unusual,Roger Ruskin Spear G 1 track
 Mahoney's Last Stand,Ronnie Wood/Ronnie Lane G Percussion, Back To The
Egg,McCartney G 2 tracks,Scary Monsters,Bowie G on Because Your Young, and
guitar on Sun City title track.
Well I'm new to this digest and am a huge Who fan. Saw them once with Moonie in
Toronto at end of 76 tour(Pete smashed his guitar!) and I was hooked. Saw every
tour after. Someone here talkin about a Who show at Hyde park? Whats up there?
Anyway, lots of stories and Who vids to trade, I'm tryin to find the Bootleg of
"Lifehouse to Leeds" anybody help me?  e-mail at  slipkid@interlynx.net