Re: Lifehouse/Rush

Ian,
Re:
I was trying to allude to a possible "connection" between Keith Moon's
influence on Peart and the Who's music.

Fair enough.

Re:
Anyway as to Neil's response it was something to the effect
that as much as he was influenced by Moon, he could never be as wild and
unpredictable.  He prefers a more structured approach.

Which is a lot of peoples' knock on Rush as a band; they're too
predictable.  Although most people who say this have probably never seen
them live, what IS true is that they'll never be as loose as The Who.

Re:
Personally I could never see Peart play with the Who, they already have
Simon Phillips.

Of course he won't; it's just a forlorn hope on my part.

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150