I'm not TOO much into semantics, but...

WF, re:

>>> However, now that I've taken the full length version* out of storage and
actually played it, (while copying it for Gary M) it is actually just a snad
under 109 minutes.

     Well, I'm not Howard Stern, but you copied the movie for me, "gary m",
NOT "Gary M", or the infamous "GaryM". But then again, who gives a ......

     Either way, thank you very much!

        gary m (as opposed to Gary M, or GaryM... or Howard Stern, for that
matter!)

Remember:  Don't forget to VOTE LIBERTARIAN!