CD-Rom

Hi everyone,
    I'm not Bill Gates, but I went to my local Babbage's to check on
a release date for the Tommy CD-Rom.  They had a date listed as April
16.  I can't wait.  Can anybody else confirm this?
    On the subject of this rumored Hyde Park reunion, I am a little
skeptical of this.  While I would love for them to have this reunion
in the right format, I am finding it very hard to believe that it is
actually going to happen.  Assuming this is not an April's Fools
joke, does anybody have anything other than just what they've heard
confirming this "reunion"?  Maybe somebody could ask John at his next
show if this a legitimate rumor.  That's all for now.

Skeptically yours,
Christian Tennant