Re: Who convention recapsSun Dec 7 12:47:50 PST 1997

Rich, re:

>Sue, Pete WAS in town. From what I was told he "tossed and turned" about
>going, but decided to stay home instead. Shame.

I guess I missunderstood him.  Didn't someone post along time ago saying
that Pete
was going to be in Germany with the Tommy musical, or was that for something
else.
Then in that reprint of Pete's fax in the convention programme Pete said
something to the extent that he couldn't be there.  Great, I guess Pete
really has let go of the Who.  It would have been nice if he at least did a
solo set like at the Paul Simon and Friends show - oh well time to stop
dreaming.

My fav was "Punk Meets the Godfather", then "Relay", then "Naked Eye."  But
I was
a little dissapointed with the early climax in Naked Eye.

Sue