RE: Who convention recapsSun Dec 7 12:47:50 PST 1997

Hi all,

>I was told before the show that "Roger is having the fits backstage", and
>Roger did have a few sarcastic remarks during the concert, like "Matt wants
>us to play....", probably referring to Matt Kent of the Who convention.

He also said some bitter remark about Pete not getting his butt on a plane
to come to the convention.  It was funny though when he said to the person
in the bar about the man who came onstage with the drinks "Is this the best
you can do for a waitress?"

I asked John about how his Who book is going and he said "Slowly, too slow."
The sound was great there, John's bass  was nice and loud,  he keeps on
getting better.  John also gave some looks like this guy is an idiot about
the wanna be Eddie Van Halen guitarist next to him.   Simon was certainly
entertaining.  How come Animal Soup didn't play?

Sue