PBS' RnR documentary.

I hope many on this list like myself have been able to catch the PBS
RNR documentary running this week (started Sunday).  Through three
nights it has been very well done and entertaining.

But....

I bring this up because it appears (in fact TV Guide mentions this)
The Who aren't discussed at all, not even in passing.  OTOH, the
Animals were focused upon in great length discussing the British
blues movement in the mid 60's.

My feeling is that the Who fall through the cracks because they were
so hard to pinpoint as an overall band.  This documentary has been
taking an hour to discuss certain genre's of rock.  However it is
ashame that a band such as the Who gets ignored when they contributed
to expanding rock's horizons.  Not dwelling on the blues or country,
but actually using early rnr as a springboard to create a sound so
unique no one has yet been able to imitate.