Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 244

> >Empty Glass and ATBCH Chinese Eyes are scheduled for re-release on
> >24 October as "Atlantic Remasters." I have no idea what this
> >means.
> >

> It means that Rhino records will remaster them from the original tapes in
> excellent quality.  If Rhino's past work is any indicator, the improvement
> will be well worth the repurchase.  Rhino has a distribution deal with
> Atlantic so they are handling all of their reissues, which is the best news
> I've heard in years.
>
> Randy

Does RHINO have any reputation for adding bonus tracks to
remastered work ? Or is that the artists choice ?

I would be curious as to what Pete would have, if anything,
leftover from the two sessions (albums above).

Didn't someone on this list mention the name of a song
from ATBCHCEyes that was dropped off the last minute?
I think it was "Vivienne" ? ( I would be curious to know
if this is true because I knew a Vivienne, same spelling,
at the same time that this album came out and I more or less
listened to atbchceyes to get by with a crap  relationship with her :^/  )

Ah, smell the irony...

Anyway..I was glad to see that there will be an alternate version of
BBEyes with an organ. (This on Lifehouse to Leeds? Good?)
And the remastering of "Too Much Of Anything" and "Naked Eye"
is a strong selling point to me.

Finally, I was listening to the "Join Togther" version of "See Me,Feel Me"
in the car yesterday, and came to the conclusion that that version, that
particular song, may be one of the only songs that got "orchestrated" with
instruments that were not in the original. The added "Ahhh,Ahhh" in the
background made it sound pretty cool/along with Rogers voice echoing through
the arena, of course. Just my opinion.

It may have made it my favorite version along with the Kampuchea version.

Later...

Pete