Who Convention

This is Tim Glasswell writing at 6.30pm in Sheperds Bush.  We've just been
ushered out of the Bottom Line club, where the first half of the 1995 Who
convention is being staged. I travelled from Cambridge this morning with my
brother John, and met George Coelho at his hotel.  Here in Sheperds Bush, a
proposed tour of White City was called off due to poor weather and poor
attendance. The club opened at 12.30ish, with collecters stalls and videos.  A
bunch of us had a good pub lunch, then came back to see "DEJA WHO", a fairly
good Who cover group. It's great to have met many of the guys I recognized from
the mailing list.  I can't wait to get back on the list in October. We're having
coffee now before the BIG event.  It has been rumoured that we'll see a Who
reunion tonight. Maybe ? We've seen Mr. Entwistle, and Roger looks certain to
come. I'll write with my comments in October .