Re: The Creative Peak

>Steve, re:
>>For I feel that Empty Glass is Pete's creative peak.  It is truely a
>>phenominal album.
>
>Personally, I don't think Pete has "peaked". He's only limited by his
>moods... "Psychoderelict" was a welcome relief after years of... ??? While
>many people resisted the dialogue, it grows on you... (a lot!) As a Who
>album, it would only have been better...
>
>WF <~

Rich,

Although I really didn't care for Psychoderelict upon first listening, I
will agree that it a welcome relief from The Iron Man.  But in light of this
"creative peak" thread, I'll have to give it another listen.

Ironically enough, my favorite Pete solo album is Scoop, a collection of
material spanning the years of Pete's carrer.  Go figure.

Have a blast at the con.

that abubbica guy: Steve Rosenstein
abubbica@intersteve.com
maud@intersteve.com