Who's Better, Who's Best

Okay, I will jump in here and make a comment about Quad vs. By Numbers, et
al.  Everything The Who ever recorded is relevant. I am always hard pressed
to "pick a favorite" but I always come back to Quad, that album saved my life
when I was 15 (literally) so that cemented my relationship with The Who. By
Numbers is the most highly underrated album of all time ---- I agree with the
guy who said the lyrics become more meaningful as you get older, I am 35 now
and dreaming from the waist more than ever....... And contrary to an earlier
posting, "Success Story" is as strong as anything else on the album. The Who
-- love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!!!!

I wish I could go to the Fest in London --  for those of you going, tell the
lads hello from me!

How many friends have I really got/that love me/that want me/ that'll take me
as I am?

Pamela