Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 233

Who By Numbers is a brilliant work. I would have to say that it does
contain some of my favorite who material ever. Except for Success Story,
which sucks (IMHO) the album is as flawless as Who's next, (My wife the
weak link here, though still very good) and probably has an immediacy which
strikes such a high level of emotion in me that I can't think of another
album that does this to me.

Of course, I was an out of control junior in high school wrestling with my
own demons like most kids that age.

scott james

Scott James
SoundWave, The Music Industry Web Site