Re: Here is Roger's address!

> Petie, re:
>
> >If the record company has a representative to foward mail to Roger at his
> >home, and the only mail that Roger gets from his fans is forwarded from
> >his record company...
>
> A "representative"??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Say, what do you do for a living? "Who
> me? I'm a 'mail representative'!!!" hMMM... Hey, I know... YOU'VE been
> watching "The Secret Of My Success"! A movie about a mail room
> "representative" (aka "clerk") with a soundtrack that includes a song from
> ROGER DALTREY. And 'who' told me you were really stupid??? That's pret-ty
> clever if you ask me! But, as Pete Townshend would say, "Never ask me..."

FANGry at dad, or something....

Do you have a life or is it all The WHo.?

Do you think that writing to Roger will enhance or change his
career choices ? Do you think that your letter will be the deciding
factor in the next change to an upcoming remaster ? Are you that
thickskulled to think that Roger will get like really excited
that he finally got a note from you?

Do you think this way? Alot ?

SPECIAL REPORT!:HE'S JUST A MAN, JUST A MAN...He's just a man...

Isn't it time to make some friends? Get out of the house, check the
oil in the car, take a walk...I dunno, maybe even stop down at the
candy store and get a daily paper...You may be in for a shock...life
is going on....without the Who....and without you....

> Now, let me explain to how life REALLY works. Someone sends a letter to an
> agency/record company/etc to the "care of" Roger Daltrey and some "clerk" who
> becomes "in charge" of it says, "Who 'dat?" and it ends up in a "circular
> file".
>
> As usual, hope this helps and you're welcome in advance...

Leave it to a freak like you to spend your whole life trying to contact
an artist somehow, anyway, for some type of self gratification, and to be
able to correct me on this debate. Oh thank you, swelled one....
You sure put me in my place...! Ouch!

> WF <~ "...try cerebral exercise, a clue might just materialize..." PT - 1989

  DRJ <~ "...try to realize that Roger Daltrey doesn't give a FUCK about
             YOU or any other freak that tries to get his attention....
                                                            DrJimmy
                                                            October,1995

              I hope that helps......and you're not welcome in public.
              Now, go count your boots....I here if you put your boots
              in the spikes on your bike wheels it makes a cool sound
              when you pedal!