Re: Here is Roger's address!

Petie, re:

>If the record company has a representative to foward mail to Roger at his
>home, and the only mail that Roger gets from his fans is forwarded from
>his record company...

A "representative"??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Say, what do you do for a living? "Who
me? I'm a 'mail representative'!!!" hMMM... Hey, I know... YOU'VE been
watching "The Secret Of My Success"! A movie about a mail room
"representative" (aka "clerk") with a soundtrack that includes a song from
ROGER DALTREY. And 'who' told me you were really stupid??? That's pret-ty
clever if you ask me! But, as Pete Townshend would say, "Never ask me..."

Now, let me explain to how life REALLY works. Someone sends a letter to an
agency/record company/etc to the "care of" Roger Daltrey and some "clerk" who
becomes "in charge" of it says, "Who 'dat?" and it ends up in a "circular
file".

As usual, hope this helps and you're welcome in advance...

WF <~ "...try cerebral exercise, a clue might just materialize..." PT - 1989