Re: Pure Rock Theatre info request

Bruce starts out:
>Would somebody please give a detailed review (with complete track
>listing) of the bootleg Pure Rock Theatre.

I can't answer your more technical questions, but here's some basic info on
it:

Tracks:

1. Heaven & Hell (5.03)
2. I Can't Explain (2.14)
3. Fortune Teller (2.36)
4. Tattoo (2.54)
5. Young Man Blues (7.48)
6. Substitute (2.08) Leeds track
7. Happy Jack (2.13) Leeds track
8. I'm A Boy (2.38) Leeds track
9. A Quick One (12.14) this time includes the 3-minute intro chat.
10. Overture (3.18)
11. It's A Boy (2.10)
12. 1921 (2.32)
13. Amazing Journey/Sparks (7.29)
14. Tommy's Holiday Camp (1.43)
15. We're Not Gonna Take It (3.31)
16. See Me, Feel Me (4.35)
17. Summertime Blues (5.07)
18. Shakin' All Over (6.29) Includes 'Spoonfull' interlude.

A Quick One is the worst song (from a sound standpoint) on the disc. It
seems to be stero, but bad stero (the channels are almost, but not quite,
on top of one another). Though I've seen some negative comments on this
CD from the list, I really like it a lot. Along with 'Shakin' All Over'
and 'Lifehouse Live' it completes a 'holy trinity' of boots on CD from
the 69-71 period.

-John