Re: Live Collection

The London Symphony Orchestra version of Tommy features:
Pete Townshend as the Narrator
Sandy Denny as the Nurse
Graham Bell as the Lover
Steve Winwood as the Father
Maggie Bell as the Mother
Richie Havens as the Hawker
Merry Clayton as the Acid Queen
Roger Daltrey as TOMMY
John Entwistle as Cousin Kevin
Ringo Starr as Uncle Ernie
Rod Stewart as Local Lad (Pinball Wizard)
and Richard Harris as the Doctor.

Yes, it is sort of strange, but if you are a TOMMY Maniac, you must get this
album.  It is available domestically on CD and Vinyl (although both may be
out of print -- but I often see them both at good used record stores) I've
never seen this album cost more that $20.

The vinyl version has a great cover (looks like a pinball machine) and the CD
version has a cool design on the disk (two pinballs with eyeballs).

This version of Tommy was copyrighted in 1972.