No Subject

> From: MARCDILO@delphi.com
> To: thewho@cisco.com
> Subject: "Infamous" Chicago PT show
>
> A week or so ago, msecero wrote about the "infamous" Chicago PT
> Pyschoderelict show.
>
> Anyone know what was so "infamous" about it?

I wasn't there, I think I recall reports Pete was drunk.  Anyone have
further input they'd care to share?

--
Alan McKendree          amck@eden.com           512-478-9900
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701

        Hi, Gang!

        I saw that Chicago show, and yes, I would say that Pete was Wasted!
He and the Band came on stage playing 'Cobwebs & Strange' and Pete proceeded
to stand on one leg and make some announcement as if he were at an AA
meeting, and something about how sober thay all were.  It seemed VERY tongue
in cheek, and he appeared to get more and more zapped as the show went on.
I did, however truly enjoy the show - the only time I've seen Pete without
the rest of the lads.

        Rock on

        Kevin.