Sub-titled:  A collection of the best Who songs with references
to sexual deviancy, sexual acts, or overall sexual weirdness.

# 24  It's Hard-- "What's hard is makin' him feel hard"  Toronto '82
#23  You Better You Bet-- "Especially when you say yes"
#22   How Can You Do It Alone--  Keith Moon to a groupie
starting without him?
#21  Mary Anne with the Shaky Hand--  "I danced with Linda . . ."
#20  Anytime You Want Me--  What every mod male wanted to hear!
#19  I'm A Boy--  What was with this guy's mother, stubborn or what?
#18  Bald Headed Woman--  Was this written about Sinead O'Connor?
I guess not, too early (1964)!
#17  Under My Thumb--  I know, it's a Stones cover, but it is one of
the great domination songs.  Why did Jagger act like such a puss towards
Bianca, though?   She had Mick wrapped during the recording of Exile.
#16  The Last Time--  This isn't the last entry, Oh No!  Oh, No!
#15  Goin'  Down--  Groupie references again?  Nuff said.
#14  Someone's Coming--  Some of these I didn't even have to think twice.
#13  Happy Jack--  Why was JACK so damn HAPPY, huh?
#12  Pictures of Lily--  For those of us younger fans, "Pictures of Sandra
Bullock"
doesn't really have that ring, does it?
#11  Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere--  See #20 above
#10  A Quick One--  The whole album is brilliantly titled, but the title song
is a classic.  "And, uh, they fornicate?"  "What's that, Pete?"  Leeds 1970
#9  Do You Think It's Alright/  Fiddle About--  Maybe this is where
Keith got the idea for violins in Baba O'Riley?  Say what you want about
Tommy's parents, but couldn't they tell about Uncle Ernie (Helllooo,
McFly!!!)
#8  Eyesight to the Blind--  If she was that hot . . . wow!
#7  Cousin Kevin--  LA.  Universal Ampitheatre.  Tommy.  1989.  Billy
Idol????
#6  The Acid Queen--  Watch Tina do unspeakable things to a mike
stand in Gimme Shelter and you will need a cold shower.  Very hot.
#5  Fortune Teller--  What crystal ball(s) was she looking into?
#4  Rough Boys--  The song that supposedly gives credence to that B*ll Sh*t
book
Rock Lives.  Did that guy understand the concept of hypothetcial thought?
#3  My Baby Gives It Away--  Another solo piece and another great image.
#2  All of Psychoderelict--  Any album that can include the term "Witches'
Teats" has got to be a classic.  It's weird, but Pete makes it work.  Is that
rubber?

and my all time favorite reference . . .

#1  Dr. Jimmy--  The line which defines my love for Quadrophenia and my
entire
high school and college career:  "You say she's a virgin, well I'm gonna the
first in!"
It's not that I was any stud or anything, far from it.  It's just that a rock
star from a
country thousands of miles away had so succinctly summed up my adolescent
frustrations when I was 14 to 18, and he had done it in retrospect in his
late
20's.  Who By Numbers has started to mean more to me now (Age 29), but
listening to Quad is liking taking out my letterman's jacket and my yearbook.

Of course, I didn't send this anywhere but to our list and I am not trying to
be sexist or weird.  I just thought someone needed to lighten things up a
little.

Tom Davis

BTW, wondering whether Squeeze Box is a sexual joke is like wondering
whether Billy Squire's song "Stroke" is about his golf game.  Fore!