Re: Re[4]: Birthdays

> Dr Jimmy, re:
>
> >Yeah, and I met this girl about 10 years ago who I thought would be with me
> forever, then one day,I met someone else. Do I think back about the other
> girl and think about the fun times ? Sometimes!Sure Yes. Naturally.
> >
> >Thank You.
>
> Oh sure... all the time. I always walk around in a state of confusion. I can
> see where this point is very relevant too. Sort of like... "hMMM... the
> "mortgage line" wasn't too effective, so I think I'll wack him over the head
> with another biggy!"

Shit head - I like the Beatles alot as a kid and now that I am out of
that phase, and into the Who and OTHER (amazing!!) groups, I still have
the luxury of liking a song that I liked then. Get it ? Like thinking
about a time in your life, ( see "girl comment" above, taken away from
your Cadillac remarks in a previous post, awww....you tried to just point
at me and call me names by leaving out your comments, but, I think we
know who the "ineffective" party is..).

Is there some confusion ? Do you really need this explained futher ?

It is unreasonable to like some music that you used to like a whole lot
at a different time in your life ?

> hMMM... maybe what you need is a "designated writer"... when you've had that
> one drink too many, have someone else write these clever remarks.

Wow. That was funny. I can't stop from laughing. "Designated Writer".
Wow, up all night with this one ?