Re: Re[4]: Birthdays

Dr Jimmy, re:

>Yeah, and I met this girl about 10 years ago who I thought would be with me
forever, then one day,I met someone else. Do I think back about the other
girl and think about the fun times ? Sometimes!Sure Yes. Naturally.

>Thank You.

Oh sure... all the time. I always walk around in a state of confusion. I can
see where this point is very relevant too. Sort of like... "hMMM... the
"mortgage line" wasn't too effective, so I think I'll wack him over the head
with another biggy!"

hMMM... maybe what you need is a "designated writer"... when you've had that
one drink too many, have someone else write these clever remarks.

WF <~