Re: Oval Cricket / Cast

At 19:05 10/13/95, Joseph Grimes wrote:

>Any group that says they're fans of the Who in an interview gets my attention.

Years ago I read an interview with Joan Jett which ended up with her saying
to the interviewer that he should be sure to write that she always came
onstage to a Who song.  I saw her open for Robert Plant shortly thereafter,
and sure enough, WGFA came on over the PA in its entirety and she came on
as it finished.  She's got a couple of covers ("I can't Explain &/or
"Substitute" on one of her Cds.).  I saw her within the last year as a
headliner and she's abandoned coming onstage to The Who, though...

Alan

I'll play at the opening of an envelope.
                        --John Entwistle