Re:

nder, do you listen to anything other than the Who?

The 1st album I ever bought was Billy Joel's "The Stranger", in 1977,
however, between 1978 and 1982 (my first Who album was "Who Are You"), I
became almost an exclusive Who/Who solo listener. I have other CDs, including
a somewhat complete Mike Oldfield collection. If I never heard anything from
another band again, I could care less... The Who are so much better than
anyone else, so why bother...

WF <~

          My first album was Fleetwood Mac's RUMOURS, also in 1977.
          Great album. Turned on to the Who in high school in '79 (my
          first Who album was TKAA).  I bought up the Who's collection
          pretty quickly, as my meager allowance would allow.

          N.B. You and I are getting some bad pub here for not being
          huge Beatles fans and having the audacity to say so on this
          list. Any suggestions?

          --jim