Re:

>support! I'm really getting jumped on about my
>"Lennon-Schmennon" comment but I think Beatle fans are really odd---I
>appreciate The Beatles, good god I have over 200 Beatle LP's but
>really.......

>Pam

          I, too have gotten some flack for agreeing with Pam.  C'mon
          Beatle lovers, lighten up.  We're on this list cos we love
          the Who the most.  The Beatles' place in rock history cannot
          be denied (though it can be criticized in a fair manner).
          Give Pam a break.  Like I said, we all are saddened by
          Lennon's murder, but Oct. 9 means more to us because of
          Entwistle.  Hey, we're Who fans!  And I will go on record as
          saying the Who are the better band--better players and
          better creativity.  --jim