Re: violin vs harp?

        Guys, Why do we have to pick the violin over the harp, or vice versa in
        BABA?  One thing I love about Who music is that live interpretations of
        songs are different from studio renditions.  Man, if there's one thing I
        hate it's to go to a live gig and see a band reproduce studio material.
        I want to see and hear a different interpretation.  So, with that in
        mind, I don't rate one BABA over another.  However, the TKAA BABA is
        great except for Moonie.  Sorry, his playing is lousy (may God rest his
        soul).  --jim