Re[2]: My Wife

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
> I also prefer .... "My Wife" from "Two's Missing".   .................

WF <~

------------------------  End Original Message  -----------------------
How about the version from "Rigor Mortis Sets In"?!    ....I Still wish
MCA would release that whole lp!  (and Whistle Rymes) (sic?)

(Any chance the Entwistle compilation will be 2 cd?)

                                gary.

        "Please wake me up..... I'm havin' a nightmare ...!"
        John Entwistle

          Gary--do you know of plans for MCA to issue the Entwistle
          stuff?  I have to admit, it would be interesting to hear it,
          but I have a hard time envisioning a market niche for it.
          Certainly those of us on the Who Network do not constitute a
          sufficient market to warrant the reissuing of Entwistle's
          solo stuff.  Money talks.

          "talk about politics, white house, whore house.."

          --jim