Re: Gold Who's Next

Ian, re:

>What!?  You're not thinking in worldly terms are you?  The violin
>gives that Indian effect Roger's harmonica can never accomplish.
>Afterall the song is about an Indian citizen (well the Baba part
>anyway).

I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to debate the song's
meaning. However, I think the only "Indian" part of the song, is the title.

>BTW anyone who doesn't think the MSFL Tommy has more bass than the new MCA
('93) release needs to invest in a subwoofer.

Personally, compared to the original Decca vinyl copies, ALL the CD versions
of "Tommy" kinda stink. Fortunately for us, "the remixers" are in total
agreement and with a little luck will produce a great studio "Tommy".
Unfortunately, the story about Kit Lambert burning the original master tapes
is true...

WF <~