No Subject

tting old, here's some more:

"Rock And Roll" (CD ep of Led Zep Song with Roger on vocals with tennis
players McEnroe & Cash on instruments--actually very good--French import)

"Bad Attitude" (Meatloaf album with Roger on backing vocals for title track)

"Quick Silver Soundtrack" (Roger does title track, "Quick Silver Lightning")

"A Tribute To Freddy Mercury" (Roger does "I Want It All"--German import with
edited version of the song---unedited version can be found a video laser disc
or video tape copies--but if you have to have it on CD, this is it.)

"Midnight Postcards" (Adam Faith CD. Roger sings with Adam on "Stuck In the
Middle With You" and supposedly [but I can't hear him] backing vocals on
"Squeeze Box". This is a UK import.)

That should be it for Daltrey on CD... sorry for the earlier memory lapse...

WF <~ ...here by the sea and sand, nothing ever goes as planned...