No Subject

anyone any information as to whether they will re-release any Roger CD's
?

Here's the list of Roger's CDs that have been released. Can't say which one's
are still in print, although you should still be able to find the USA made
CDs, probably in a used bin, if not in a new one...

Daltrey                                        Polydor import
McVicar                                      Polydor import
Best of Ballads & Rockers       Polydor Import
Under a Raging Moon
Can't Wait To See The Movie
Rocks In The Head
Daltrey Sings Townshend

Also released with "unique" Daltrey tracks:

The Lost Boys Soundtrack
The Chieftains: An Irish Evening
Mack The Knife Soundtrack
Hunting Of The Snark                 import only

Live:

Summertime Blues ("Under A Raging Moon" tour -1985)
Daltrey & Guests Sing Townshend

As for my opinion of "Rocks In The Head", I think it's a very weak album. I
like the single, "Days Of Light" and the song after it. Roger's MUCH better
off doing Townshend cover songs (ie. "The Sea Refuses No River") or other
"hit" covers songs (ie. "Gimme Some Lovin'") which he does very well...

WF <~