Re: Convention (Stamp, Sandom...)

New York Rangers             Oakland Raiders   New York Mets
Going for 2 outta 3 in '96   'We're Baaaack!'  'We'll Be Baaaack,soon..'
Last Legit Cup Winners.       Just Win, Baby    ..It gets by Buckner

On Thu, 5 Oct 1995 WFang01@aol.com wrote:

> WF <~ ...as Keith Moon would say, have a little respect, it's a fuckin'
>                        opera!" -Roger Daltrey, 1989-Radio City Music Hall

Hey! FOUL! You didn't let me retire me .sig long enough for you to just
steal it that way, wfang.......  ; )
( Although I quoted the whole thing, "We'd like to ask for a lit'l
quiet,..")