Who's Last single disk

What's the story on this CD that has been mentioned lately?  Are the tracks
different at all?  I always found it odd that the album of the It's Hard tour
had no It's Hard songs on it. Of course, at the time Warner Bros still
controlled Faces Dances & It's Hard so I'm sure MCA's Who Last couldn't
include Quiet One, Eminence, Dangerous, Cry If You Want, etc. Now that MCA
has those albums under their belt, maybe they could let loose with a couple
extra songs.  Sure, it's a lame album to begin with but I really didn't need
Pinball Wizard version #12 or any of the songs that were redone from Leeds in
1982 style.