Odd singles...

Just finished recording "Join My Gang" and "Kensington High Street". I was
afraid that the former was a bit too rough for my standards, but that old
British vinyl really came through! "Join My Gang" could have been a Who song
in the vain of "The Kids Are Alright". Not too heavy, but a cute, decent
little song. The latter wasn't really Who material at all, but not too bad
for a 2:00 minute song. "Lazy Fat People" IS a true Pete Townshend classic
though...

Now, if only I can find "It Was You", I'll be in good shape...

WF <~ ...here by the sea and sand, nothing ever goes as planned...