Single Happy Jack LP on MCA...

I just picked up a mint copy of the above for only $7. The LP has the black
"rainbow" MCA logo on the vinyl label. Does anyone have a different one?

The guy also had a "Maximum R&B" 2 LP boot for only $14. His name is Rich
Allen, (914) 353-6181 if anyone wants it. The LP has many non released stuff,
including the alt. version of "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere", "Substitute", the
mono, "Our Love Is Was", etc... Excellent sound quality...

wf <~