Covers chart adjustment

At 3:45 11/26/95, The Who Mailing List wrote:
>Date: Sat, 25 Nov 95 18:25 EST
>From: mleaman@.sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)
>Subject: Re: Who Covers Chart
>
>Uh...I suppose since you included Young Man Blues (not written by The Who),

Um...hm.  Well...I don't think I want to list covers of songs the Who
covered, although of course I do understand the interest therein.  I've
removed YMB from the Caonical Cover Chart; consider its inclusion as a
bonus on the fatally flawed chart I distributed :-).

Thanks for the support, and to all who reported covers.  I'm already adding
other reports; if anyone knows of others, or has data currently missing
from what I've distributed, let me know and I'll update the chart.

Cheers,
Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend