Re: The Who Digest Vol 2 Num 302

>From: Jon Jorstad (PRO) <a-jonj@microsoft.com>
>Date: Thu, 16 Nov 95 10:28:40 PST
>
>FYI, don't send mail to the digest alias.  Those of us who are on the
>alias are there to avoid these sort of postings.  Thanks,
>
>Jon
>----------
>>From: Alan McKendree  <amck@eden.com>

[embarrassing newbie mistake deleted}

Sorry, I really do know better.  Since you mentioned it, allow me to
appy-polly-logize to the esteemed readership.

Who content:

Had a friend over recently to peruse my collection.  Being a regular thewho
reader, I thought I had a pretty lame array.  But 90 minutes later when he
had to leave, I felt like we'd only scratched the surface.  I was confusing
my collection compared to thewho with my collection compared to the general
populace...:-)

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend