Re: Magic Bus on CD...

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
Gary, re:

> Thank you....now all I gotta do is get "The Who Singles" CD, and
>I will have what I consider to be a "complete" current Who collection.

Actually, maybe not.... I guess you didn't see Joe's previous reply. "The Who
Singles" may be mislabeled. Therefore, "The Who Collection Volume 2" may be
your best bet. BTW, you have the alternate version of "Anyway, Anyhow,
Anywhere", too?

WF <~
------------------------  End Original Message  -----------------------
Gang --
        Man, get a few days off from work, and you fall so far behind
on this list!!  It is Sunday, 11/19 -- I have seen the postings Joe and
Lev have sent (thanks again!), and also s/w Marty on this ... he also
confirmed that MB on the Singles disc is NOT the long version.  At the
risk of repeating myself (risk? ... I *AM* repeating myself..!!!),  is
it confirmed that "The Who Collection, Volume 2"  does indeed have the
(or should I say "A") long version of Magic Bus??  Whatever feedback I
get is very much apreciated.... thanks again.  You are all very
incredibly patient people, what with putting up with my nonsensical,
fanatical obsession with obtaining one sole Who song on CD.  You are
all ".....TOO MUCH!!"

        gary m.