Join Together --> Who's Next

Hello fellow Whosters-

One word about the new WN:

absolutelyfreekingwonderfulitblewmeawaylovethenewstuff!

In the great liner notes, it was noted that Join Together was
part of the Lifehouse shows.  I have it on Who's Better - Who's
Best.  Don't you think that it would have been a terrific way to
end WN - instead of an alternate version of Behind Blue Eyes??

Just my $0.02

"..he only comes out when I drink my gin.."  Quadrophenia.

P.S.  Leave it to Pete to create a landmark song (Join Together)
      where the main instruments are the jaw harp and harmonica.