Boots.

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but since I'm somewhat new here...

What boot CD's are good?

I've got "Who's Back" (BBC+3 songs from Richmond Jazz Festival), "Shakin'
all Over--TW @ Fillmore East" (like the title says.  Includes Little
Billy, Relax, My Way, and all of the standards.  Pete sings 'by the very
act of creation' instead of 'you are forgiven' in the AQ1 final
harmony.), "Maximum BBC" (BBC), "Accept no Substitute" (excellent-quality
Fillmore West recording, with shortened Tommy and Spoonful inside
Shakin'), "The Who--My Generation" (the worst one of the bunch,
low-to-mid quality, very similar to material on LaL), and "Pinball
Wizard" (absolutely horrible name for post-Quadrophenia concert in
Largo).

My questions:
Are there any good early-era recordings which offer significantly
different material?  (Stuff off the first two albums, e.g.)
Is there a good CD of their Woodstock set?  (The only one I've heard
sounds like a tape recorder in the audience).
Are there any good recordings of post-Who's Next and/or post-Quadrophenia
stuff, or should I just wait for the long-promised Live set?

Note:  I am assuming that, while the '82 and '89 concerts may have been
somewhat exciting (and even that is doubtful), the albums available from
those two tours give more than ample coverage of the respective concerts...
Am I wrong here, too?

---I won't get fooled again.--L-e-v-