Re: Magic Bus on CD...

Joe. re:

>Now, now, WFang, you didn't believe the back sleeve on "The Who Singles",
did
>you? I believe (at least on my copy) that even though it's listed as the
long
>version at 4:28 it plays the short version (3:17).

Like I said publicly, I have to play these things, too???  I could play it
tonight if I have to...

>I do agree with you regarding the vinyl album "Magic Bus". Although that
>album has been slammed over the years that is the best version, true stereo,
too.
>By the way, does the "Magic Bus" CD have that version?

Caught yah nappin'! NO, all the MCA CDs with the studio "Magic Bus", except
for the new reissues, have the same badly done stereo mix, even in place of
the long or short mono mix from the original vinyl (ie TKKA, Meaty Beaty...)
Better hand on to that ol' album... So a "now, now" for you too!

WF <~