Re[2]: baba O piano distortion

>I s'pose I believe whatever flaws reside  in the tapes, but I wouldn't say my
>ent husiasm is
>wearing off!  I guess I'm just not that jaded yet... Perhaps it's for the
>best... ..

I'm with Jeff here - I haven't heard anything to make my initial delight wear
off; and I've been playing it for the last week solid (with an occasional break
for Tommy and disc 1 of the box set).  "Baby Don't You Do It" is my current new
favorite song on the planet.  The Who sounded great with a "conventional" lead
guitarist.  Wish they would have done more with Leslie West.

OK,
KLW