Re: TV Channels

Mike, re:

>Terrestrial, just four (soon to be five). BUT, here's the catch...THEY'RE
>ALL DIFFERENT!!! For those brain-dead enough to want to watch
>satellite/cable, there's zillions. But like yer Mister Springsteen said, 57
>Channels and Nothing On...

My "Springsteen"??? The guy's got an IQ 3 below that of a rock! He's the same
guy who sang about having a dollar in his pocket with 50 million in the
other? No thanks! Actually, when I was over in jolly-old-England in
September, other than SKY TV News, the only show I found "slightly" amusing
was "Lesbian TV"! I don't think there were even any Monty Python reruns
either! Oh... maybe an old episode of "Dallas"... Here, we have all kinds of
goodies, from the Sci-Fi channel (betcha you'd love to have "Lost In Space"
and the "Twilight Zone" on the same channel!), HBO, Cinemax, Court TV, E!,
CNN, CNN2, FOX, Comedy Central and so on and so on...

Anyway...

WF <~