overture on RD Sings PT

You can count me among those who found much to enjoy on Daltrey Sings
Townshend.  Matt mentioned the overture, which I think is fantastic!
 However, I've had a little trouble identifying every one of its components,
and I'd appreciate a little help.  Here's my list of its segments so far, in
order:

1.  A Little Is Enough
2.  Rough Boys
3.  can't place it--something from Quad? (at roughly 1:45)
4.  Rough Boys again
5.  another I can't quite put my finger on (at 2:30 or so)
6.  Tommy
7.  Is It Me and Baba O'Riley overlapping
8.  a third segment that's really making me crazy( at 4:30)
9.  Helpless Dancer
10.  See Me, Feel Me
11.  Listening To You

How'd I do?