Re: Video tapes from England

Sue, re:

>I think I heard that you need to get some type of card for your VCR to play
foreign tapes.

Negatory on that one, good buddy! No such card--what you have is a format
problem. There are "international" VCRs that play various formats, but most
of the machines sold here, don't. Japanese, Canadian and USA tapes are
compatible, but... You would need to have non-USA format tapes converted. Who
ever is selling this stuff, may offer it in USA format too, which would be
the easiest method. If there's something that you REALLY want, I have a good
friend in Florida that has all this equipment... There are others that have
this stuff too...

WF <~