Re: coupla' other observations...

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
Jeff, re:

> I believe the final judgement on Who's Next to be correct, to just pick out
the best damn songs and put out albums.....

I don't know about that... I think "Relay", "Join Together" and "Let's See
Action" are stronger songs than "Getting In Tune" and "The Song Is Over". I
think they purposely held back on those to use 'em as singles...

WF <~

NP: "I Can See For Miles" (mono)
wf--
   Yes, I must agree.  I remember hearing/reading that Pete always kept
an "Ace" up his sleeve.  ("I Can See For Miles" is what he was referring
to at the time, but the 3 songs you refer to are very strong contenders
for the "Ace" treatment.

        gary m.