Re: Are You Preapred?

-- [ From: Thomas G. Farrell Jr. * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Pete,
  RE:  Getting Around Urine Tests.  Hey, Pete, what do you think this
is - the Cheech and Chong Digest?  Anyway, thanks for the advice on
what to do with my morning urine.  I'll have some in the mail to you
ASAP.
  RE:  "Preapred."  Now it's time for me to administer some advice:
Don't f--k  up your advertising copy, especially the major heading.  It
makes it look like you've been chewing on urinal cakes....
  Hope this assuages your curiosity.
  Every good wish--Tom Farrell