"Who Came First"

   This weekend, I picked up "Who Came First" on vinyl for three bucks (and
"Empty Glass" and "Who Are You" for $.50!).  I haven't had time to listen to
any of the above yet, but I did notice that my copy of "WCF" came with a
poster of some sort- some kind of thing with footprints in the sand or
something.  Did this originally come with the album?  If so, who is the artist?
Just curious.

                                                          M.M.