Re: Maximum BBC

> What are some other good bootlegs to get?  I'm interested in Isle
>Of Wight, if there is one.  Any suggestions?

Keith:
You should look for Lifehouse At Leeds, and if you find two let me know!
That's Lifehouse AT Leeds, not From Lifehouse To Leeds (which is almost the
same, except that it has the live Young Man Blues rather than the studio).
Although I would take FLTL on CD too...
And these are very good: Shaking All Over (Fillmore East 1968), Young Vic,
The TOMMY Demos, Tales From The Who, The Lifehouse Demos, The Punk Meets The
Godfather or The Quadrophenia Demos (or both).

>1)  Which albums have been remastered thusfar?  I know of LAL, Sell Out,
>Who's Next, A Quick One, TOmmy, & Quad.  Any More?

Remastered so far: A QUICK ONE, SELL OUT, and LIVE AT LEEDS. WHO'S NEXT is
out on Tuesday.

>2)  Has anyone else heard of an upcoming Odds & Sods II?

So far I've heard that the new ODDS AND SODS will cover the songs not
included as bonus tracks. This, hopefully, will include the incredible
studio Young Man Blues and My Way.
        Cheers                         ML