Re: Maximum BBC

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Mark Leaman wrote:

> I have this one, too...great, isn't it?

   It's just awesome.  I love it.  The CD came with two liners,
interestingly enough.  I just realized that I was looking at same
pictures two times.  Duh.  Anyways, I think I may have found me a new
hobby.  What are some other good bootlegs to get?  I'm interested in Isle
Of Wight, if there is one.  Any suggestions?
   Anyways, thanks to WF and Mark for responding so quickly... same
night!  I got a few questions here I'd like to ask, too.

1)  Which albums have been remastered thusfar?  I know of LAL, Sell Out,
Who's Next, A Quick One, TOmmy, & Quad.  Any More?

2)  Has anyone else heard of an upcoming Odds & Sods II?

3)  On the cover of MAX BBC, can anyone tell me what the mugs that
they're holding say?

Thanks in advance, y'all!

Keith