loudest concert

The loudest band I ever heard was also the first serious concert I ever
saw.  I was about ten rows back from the biggest speaker I had ever heard
when the Screaming Cheetah Wheelies took the stage.  The lead singer came
out with a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other, and the crowd
just started screaming even though most of them didn't know who the SCWs
were. (The girl behind me even yelled, "I love you, Meatloaf!" Three hours
later, after Meatloaf's 45-min. Paradise by the Dashboard Light, I
remember my friend and I trying to ask each other where the bathrooms
were, not realizing we were both deaf, just thinking the other was really
stupid.

My favorite Who song?  I don't know, it varies, but I'd have to go with My
Generation.

Cober